This is a 12V 1-Channel High Current Relay interface board, Be able to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- 12V SingleChannel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equiped with high-current relay, AC250V 30A ; DC30V 30A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic Arduino)
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status
- High / Low input signal trigger selection. Support NPN / PNP PLC extension.
- Dual side printed FR-4 PCB for Stable high current as in specification
- Manufacturer under IPC-610 standard for stable & durable
- Module size: 6.0 cm * 3.0 m * 2.5 cm (length * width * height)
- Equipped with four fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
- DC + : external DC power supply Positive (12V)
- DC - : external DC power supply negative (0V)
- VREF, photoelectric isolation reference ground control end,
If VREF connect to power negative: CH1 trigger is high level trigger (relative to VREF)
If VREF conenct to power positive: CH1 trigger is low level trigger(relative to VREF)
4, CH1: relay control interface