In order to carry through remote digital communication between computers with various standard series interfaces converter
facilities or intelligent instruments, it needs inter-exchange of standard series interface converter of compatible RS-232C
and RS-485 standard is able to convert mono-end RS-232 signal to balance difference RS-485 signal and extend the communication distance to 1.2km.
No external power but adopts a particular RS-232 charge pump to drive the system, andgains electricitywithout initializing the RS-232 series interface. An internal zero delay auto transceiver and particular I/O circuit automatically control the data stream direction in stead of an handshake signal (for example RTS, DTR etc).
There by in guarantees the function under RS-485 without changing the program compiled under RS-232 half-duplex mode and assures the adaptation to current operation software and interface hardware. The transmission rate of 300-115.2kbps.
Iscapable of applying between host computers, host computer and is extensions or external equipment and forms dot to dot, dot to dots remote and multi-communication network, It implements multi-machine resp onse communication and commonly used in systems of industrial automation control all-one-card. Door safe, car parking, ATM, bus charge, eatery sell out, staff attendance management, and toll highway etc.
- Interface feature: RS-232C,RS-485standard interface
- compatible with EIA,TIA
- Electric interface: RS-232endDB9holeconnector, RS-485 end
- DB9 needle connector,with connection pole
- Working mode: asynchronism half-duplex difference transmission
- Transmission media: twisted -pair or STP
- Transmission rate: 300-115.2KBPS
- External discharge dimension: 63mm X33mmX17mm
- Working circumstance:- 25 t o 70 degree C, relative humidity5% to 95%
- Transmission distance: 1,200m(RS-485 end),5m(RS-232 end)