This item is specially designed for field personnel who need an efficient and economical tool for fiber tracing, fiber routing and continuity checking in an optical network during and after installation.
It includes: Finding the breakpoint, poor connections, bending or cracking in fiber optic cables; Finding the faults of OTDR.
This pen shape visual fault locator BML-205-10 is an essential tool for troubleshooting a fiber optic system though its dynamic distance is no longer than 5km, it is very light and of high quality. I
- Portable, durable and ease to use
- Support 2.5mm universal connectors (for FC/SC/ST)
- Dust-proof & Crash-proof Cap design for laser head
- Both continuous and flashing modes available
- Additional pouch bag receives convenient
- Model Number :Original OFW BML-205-10 (not copy cat version)
- Wavelength: 650 nm±10 nm
- Output Power: 10 mW
- Light Source: CLASS II
- Max Tested Fiber Length: 8-10KM
- Power (batteries): AA (1.5 V) x 2
- Connector: 2.5mm universal connector for FC, ST and SC
- Dimension: 175x26x26mm
- Operating Temperature: 0~+60 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -20~+70 ℃
- 1 x Fault locator
- 1 x pouch bag
- 2 x AA battery (Battery brand may vary from photo)
Shipping & Warranty
- Postage Method:
- Item usually will be post out same day / next working day (depends on Pos laju collection schedule) if payment verified before 12pm except there is special announcement.
- Item usually will be arrive next working day after posted out for most of the major city area in West Malaysia, Sabah, Sarawak & Labuan
- Parcel usually will be arrive within 1-3 working days EXCEPT: P.O.Box, rural area and unexpected delay by pos laju or missed delivery, addresee unreachable, etc.
- 14 Days against manufacturer defect
- Nobody is perfect, but we will try our best to serve your satisfaction and will improve from time to time. Your suggestion & understanding is highly appreciated.
- Do not hesitate to contact us, any enquiry, question, suggestion kindly email to us for faster reply at:
- email@example.com (Sales & After Sales Enquiry , Suggestion / Complaint )
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Technical Support)