The SA9023 is a high performance audio stream processor, support for 24 bit resolution, USB full compatibility. It contains a set of stereo playback and recording channel and a set of IEC60958 S/PDIF transceiver channel. SA9023 is ideal for digital audio interface application. The resolution and sampling rate can be configured as 16/ 24 bit and 32/ 44.1/ 48/ 88.2/ 96KHz.
The Sabre DAC was developed by DIY (do it yourself} enthusiasts in the purpose of making a really good but cheap dac that could compete against regular commercial DAC's costing many times as much. It utilises a DAC chip from the ESS Technology whose DAC chips is highly regarded. The ES9023 chip is their simplest DAC chip which keeps many of the features of their bigger brothers at a minimal cost.
- Mac, Windows, Linux computers, Raspberry Pi, Raspify, PiCoreplayer, Android TV box
- Output on 3.5mm headphone jack.
- USB Mode: 100% Asynchronous
- Direct-out: No output capacitors
- USB Interface: SA9023 (SAVIAUDIO): 16/24 bit and 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2kHz, 96KHZ
- Digital to analog converter (DAC): Sabre ES9023
- Inputs: USB
- Outputs: stereo RCA + Headphone output
- Requires no external power- Volume Level is controlled by the normal volume control keys on your computer.
- No drivers required for Mac, Windows and Linux, plug & play! Updated Driver also provided for best audio quality.
- Normal line level output (2V rms) when connected to amplifiers/preamps. For headphones the level decreases down to 1Vrms for 32ohm headphones
- Dimension: 68x87x32
Highlights about Sabre ES9023 dac chip:
- The sound go straight out of the DAC chip and into your headphones or amplifier. It is not needed that the sound signal go through a capacitor to remove a DC voltage, there is no DC voltage to remove! This omits the need of a coloring cap which adds costs and reduces sound quality.
- Jitter Eliminator! The ES9023 utilISed patented HyperstreamTM architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator.
- 112db DNR
USB (receiver) chip SA9023:
- Accepts 32kh, 44.1khz, 48khz, 88.2khz and 96khz and 16 and 24bit input signals over USB. Most USB DAC's use the cheaper PCM2704 usb receiver chips that can only accept up to 48KHZ/16BIT.
- Open 2.2Vrms
- 4.7Kohm 2.1Vrms
- 1.8Kohm 1.9Vrms
- 510ohm 1.5Vrms
- 330ohm 1.3Vrms
- 30ohm 1Vrms
Note: Normally amplifier inputs are from 10K to 100K ohm. Normal headphones are from 32 ohm to 250ohm.
SA9023 ASIO driver download: http://www.teradak.com/download/1.html
- 1 x DAC
- 1 x 1.5m High Quality USB cable
Shipping & Warranty
- Postage Method:
- Item usually will be post out same day / next working day (depends on Pos laju collection schedule) if payment verified before 12pm except there is special announcement.
- Item usually will be arrive next working day after posted out for most of the major city area in West Malaysia, Sabah, Sarawak & Labuan
- Parcel usually will be arrive within 1-3 working days EXCEPT: P.O.Box, rural area and unexpected delay by pos laju or missed delivery, addresee unreachable, etc.
- 30 Days against manufacturer defect
- Nobody is perfect, but we will try our best to serve your satisfaction and will improve from time to time. Your suggestion & understanding is highly appreciated.
- Do not hesitate to contact us, any enquiry, question, suggestion kindly email to us for faster reply at:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Sales & After Sales Enquiry , Suggestion / Complaint )
- email@example.com (Technical Support)