- Mac, Windows, Linux computers, Raspberry Pi, Raspify, PiCoreplayer, Android Box
- Output on 3.5mm headphone jack.
- USB Mode: Asynchronous (ES9018K2M Sabre has its own clock)
- Direct-out: No output capacitors
- USB Interface: SA9023 (SAVIAUDIO): 16/24 bit and 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2kHz, 96KHZ
- Digital to analog converter (DAC): Sabre ES9018K2M
- Amplifier IC for Headphone output: Dual AD823
- Inputs: USB Type-B
- Outputs: stereo RCA + Headphone output
- Requires no external power- Volume Level is controlled by the normal volume control keys on your computer / Physical Volume Control.
- High Accuracy for extremely low jitter clock
- Support ASIO
- No drivers required for Mac, Windows and Linux, plug & play! Updated Driver also provided for best audio quality.
- Normal line level output (2V rms) when connected to amplifiers/preamps. For headphones the level decreases down to 1Vrms for 32ohm headphones
- Dimension: 62x108x30
USB (receiver) chip SA9023:
- Accepts 32kh, 44.1khz, 48khz, 88.2khz and 96khz and 16 and 24bit input signals over USB. Most USB DAC's use the cheaper PCM2704 usb receiver chips that can only accept up to 48KHZ/16BIT.
SA9023 ASIO driver download: http://www.teradak.com/download/1.html
- 1 x USB DAC
- 1 x USB cable
Shipping & Warranty
- Postage Method: POSLAJU
- Item usually will be post out same day / next working day (depends on Pos laju collection schedule) if payment verified before 12pm except there is special announcement.
- Item ship from Selangor/Bintulu
- Parcel usually will be arrive within 1-3 working days EXCEPT: P.O.Box, rural area and unexpected delay by pos laju or missed delivery, addresee unreachable, etc.
- 30 Days against manufacturer defect
- Nobody is perfect, but we will try our best to serve your satisfaction and will improve from time to time. Your suggestion & understanding is highly appreciated.
- Do not hesitate to contact us, any enquiry, question, suggestion kindly email to us for faster reply at:
- email@example.com (Sales & After Sales Enquiry , Suggestion / Complaint )
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Technical Support)