USB to RS232 TTL Module contains a Prolific PL2303 single-chip USB to TTL formats. The chip includes a complete USB 2.0 full-speed function controller, bridge control logic and a UART interface with transmit/receive buffers and modem handshake signals. The Module interfaces to microcontrollers through a 6 Pin 2.54mm single row pin header interface , can easily be connected to any microcontroller or FPGA and DSPs.
This board has added protection for RX & TX pin up to 16VDC to protect main chipset.
- Microcontroller Board USB Interface
- Arduino Projects
- PND (Portable Navigation Device)
- GPS mouse and Bluetooth GPS receiver
- CPLD and FPGA Interfacing
- Use Original Prolific PL-2303 IC
* 3 L.E.D. for full monitor status of operation.
* Stable and reliable chipset Prolific PL2303
* USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
* Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
* pins for 3.3V, GND(power), 5V, TXD, RXD, GND.
* All handshaking and modem interface signals.
* Baud rates: 300 bps to 2304000bps.
* Byte receive buffer: 640 byte transmit buffer.
* Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
* Event character support Line break transmission.
* USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
* Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C.
* Supports Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, 7 32/64bit Mac OS X & Linux.Windows 8/8.1/10 (32 & 64-bit) (Pls email us to request Driver & Install Guide for our new / existing customer)
- Most satellite set-top box upgrade
- The router, hard disk, ADSL, broadband cat the firmware update or crack upgrade
- Cell phones, XBOX360, GPS serial communication, auto detection, DVD flash, etc
- Write STC SCM, NXP SCM, renesas microcontroller, NEC microcontroller, etc
- Simple serial communication, super terminal of the commonly used in serial port debug tool
- Electronic lovers can use the USB signal turn TTL signal.