Power is related to input voltage, the higher the input voltage the greater the power. The maximum input current of the power supply is 25A. For example: input 12V maximum power is 240W, input 24V maximum power is 480W, input 30V maximum power is 600W and input 60V maximum power is 1200w
- Module type: Step up
- Module nature: Non-isolated boost module (BOOST)
- Input voltage: DC10-60V
- Input current: 20A (MAX without fan), 25A (with fan cooling & input voltage at 12-24V)
- Static operating current: 15mA (12V step up to 20V, the higher output voltage will increase current)
- Output voltage: 12-83V continuously adjustable (the default output adjusted to 19V before shipping, if you need other voltage values, please adjust - multimeter or voltmeter required.)
- Output current: 18A MAX (related to input and output voltage, greater difference between input and output then smaller current output )
- Constant current range: 0.5-18A (+/- 0.3A)
- Input anti-reverse: Yes (150A power MOS anti-anti)
- Low battery protection: Yes (9-50V adjustable)
- Temperature control fan: Yes (more than 55 degrees will auto turn on the fan)
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ +85 degrees (if ambient temperature is too high, please strengthen the heat)
- Operating frequency: 150KHz
- Conversion efficiency: 92% ~ 97% (efficiency related between input and output voltage, current, pressure differential., smaller different = more efficient)
- Input over-current protection: Yes (if input more than 25A will trigger automatic protection, output power does not boost)
- Short-circuit protection: Yes (input 30A fuse) double short-circuit protection.
- Input reverse polarity protection: Yes (150A power MOS tube anti-reverse polarity)
- Installation: 4* 3mm copper pillars
- Wiring: Terminals (Please use high-current pure copper wire)
- Module size: Length 130mm Width 52mm Height 53mm
- Module weight: 300 grams
- Output power: = input voltage * 20A,
- example: Input 12V * 20A = 240W, maximum power of 240W @ 12V input
- example 2: Input 24V * 20A = 480W, maximum power of 480W @ 24V input
Output voltage / output current / input Low battery protection setting
Voltage adjustment: Connect input power only and switch on, use a flat-blade screwdriver to adjust the output "V-ADJ" potentiometer clockwise =increase output voltage, counter-clockwise = decrease output voltage). Due to larger capacity of output capacitor, the output voltage from high voltage to low voltage response will be slower, recommend adjust smaller range and turn slowly. (The default output voltage is 19V)
Default output power is preset to Max 3A.
Turn the "A-ADJ" potentiometer counterclockwise for about 30 turns to set the output current to minimum, connect the LED or current, and turn clockwise "A-ADJ" potentiometer to your desired current.
For battery charging, discharge your battery 1st, and then connect to the output, adjust the max current you need to charge the battery . Do not adjust if you battery still fully charge as it will be very small current. Refer to manufacturer specification the max voltage and max current, fail to do this may damage your battery.
Warning: Do not use short-circuit output method to adjust the current, the boost module circuit structure cannot use short-circuit way to adjust.
Input Low battery protection adjustment: Low battery protection Mainly use for battery over-discharge protection. If battery voltage fall below minimum voltage will damage the battery. We use 12V battery low battery protection in this example, connect power supply voltage at 10.80V to the input of the power supply module, adjust the RV1 with a flat-blade screwdriver (clockwise protection voltage is increased and the anti-clockwise protection voltage is lowered) until the UVLO lamp is lit. At this time, the low battery protection voltage is 10.80V. If input voltage drop to 10.8V or below, the power module does not step up the output (input voltage is equal to the output voltage)